Free Download Latest 2014 Pass4sure&Lead2pass Microsoft 70-411 Exam Questions (201-210)
Your network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a single domain. The contoso.com zone is Active Directory-integrated and configured to replicate to all of the domain controllers in the contoso.com domain. Server1 has a DNS record in the contoso.com zone. You need to verify when the DNS record for Server1 was last updated. In which Active Directory partition should you view the DNS record of Server1?
To answer, select the appropriate Active Directory partition in the answer area.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains two member servers named Server1 and Server2. All servers run Windows Server 2012 R2. Server1 has the Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server role installed. WSUS is configured to use a Windows Internal Database. Server2 has Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard deployed. You detach the SUSDB database from Server1 and attach the database to Server2. You need to ensure that Windows Deployment Services (WDS) on Server1 uses the database hosted on Server2. What should you do on Server1?
A. Configure an ODBC file data source.
B. Run the wsusutil command.
C. Edit the registry.
D. Configure an ODBC system data source.
Find the following key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\UpdateServices\Server\Setup\SqlServerName. In the Value data box, type [BEName]\[InstanceName], and then click OK. If the instance name is the default instance, type [BEName].
Find the following key: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Update Services\Server\Setup\wYukonInstalled. In the Value box, type 0, and then click OK. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc708558(WS.10).aspx
Your network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The functional level of the forest is Windows Server 2008 R2. All of the user accounts in the marketing department are members of a group named Contoso\MarketingUsers. All of the computer accounts in the marketing department are members of a group named Contoso\MarketingComputers. A domain user named User1 is a member of the Contoso\MarketingUsers group. A computer named Computer1 is a member of the Contoso\MarketingComputers group. You have five Password Settings objects (PSOs). The PSOs are defined as shown in the following table.
When User1 logs on to Computer1 and attempts to change her password, she receives an error message indicating that her password is too short. You need to tell User1 what her minimum password length is. What should you tell User1?
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012 R2. Server1 has the Remote Access server role installed. You log on to Server1 by using a user account named User2. From the Remote Access Management Console, you run the Getting Started Wizard and you receive a warning message as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
A. Enterprise Admins
B. Domain Admins
C. Server Operators
D. Account Operators
Your company has a main office and a branch office. The network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The main office contains a domain controller named DC1 that runs Windows Server 2012 R2. DC1 is a DNS server and hosts a primary zone for contoso.com. The branch office contains a member server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012 R2. Server1 is a DNS server and hosts a secondary zone for contoso.com. The main office connects to the branch office by using an unreliable WAN link. You need to ensure that Server1 can resolve names in contoso.com if the WAN link in unavailable for three days. Which setting should you modify in the start of authority (SOA) record?
A. Retry interval
B. Minimum (default) TTL
C. Refresh interval
D. Expires after
Refresh interval. Used to determine how often other DNS servers that load and host the zone must attempt to renew the zone.
Retry interval. Used to determine how often other DNS servers that load and host the zone are to retry a request for update of the zone each time that the refresh interval occurs. Expire interval. Used by other DNS servers that are configured to load and host the zone to determine when zone data expires if it is not renewed.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012 R2. Server1 has the Network Policy and Access Services server role installed. You plan to deploy 802.1x authentication to secure the wireless network. You need to identify which Network Policy Server (NPS) authentication method supports certificate-based mutual authentication for the 802.lx deployment. Which authentication method should you identify?
A. PEAP-MS-CHAP v2
B. MS-CHAP v2
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012 R2. The domain contains two organizational units (OUs) named OU1 and OU2 in the root of the domain. Two Group Policy objects (GPOs) named GPO1 and GPO2 are created. GPO1 is linked to OU1. GPO2 is linked to OU2. OU1 contains a client computer named Computer1. OU2 contains a user named User1.
You need to ensure that the GPOs applied to Computer1 are applied to User1 when User1 logs on. What should you configure?
A. WMI Filtering
B. Security Filtering
C. Group Policy loopback processing mode
D. Item-level targeting
* GPOs cannot be linked directly to users, computers, or security groups. They can only be linked to sites, domains and organizational units. However, by using security filtering, you can narrow the scope of a GPO so that it applies only to a single group, user, or computer.
* Security filtering is a way of refining which users and computers will receive and apply the settings in a Group Policy object (GPO). Using security filtering, you can specify that only certain security principals within a container where the GPO is linked apply the GPO. Security group filtering determines whether the GPO as a whole applies to groups, users, or computers; it cannot be used selectively on different settings within a GPO.
Reference: Security filtering using GPMC
Drag and Drop Question
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012 R2. The domain contains an organizational unit (OU) named OU1. OU1 contains an OU named OU2. OU2 contains a user named User1. User1 is the member of a group named Group1. Group1 is in the Users container. You create five Group Policy objects (GPO). The GPOs are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to identify which three GPOs will be applied to User1 and in which order the GPOs will be applied to User1. Which three GPOs should you identify in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate three GPOs from the list of GPOs to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
* Box 1: Domain GPOs are applied before OU GPOs.
* NOT GPO2: GPO2 has Deny Apply Group Policy for Group1.
* Not GPO5: GPO4 is enforced. As GPO4 is within OU1 and OU2 is within OU1, GPO4 will not be applied.
* When a Group Policy Object (GPO) is enforced it means the settings in the Group Policy Object on an Organization Unit (which is shown as a folder within the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC) cannot be overruled by a Group Policy Object (GPO) which is link enabled on an Organizational Unit below the Organizational Unit with the enforced Group Policy Object (GPO). In Active Directory Users and Computers MMC ‘below’ means it is a subfolder.
* Group Policy Objects are processed in the following order (from top to bottom):
1. Local – Any settings in the computer’s local policy. Prior to Windows Vista, there was only one local group policy stored per computer. Windows Vista and later Windows versions allow individual group policies per user accounts.
2. Site – Any Group Policies associated with the Active Directory site in which the computer resides. (An Active Directory site is a logical grouping of computers that is meant to facilitate management of computers based on their physical proximity.) If multiple policies are linked to a site, they are processed in the order set by the administrator.
3. Domain – Any Group Policies associated with the Windows domain in which the computer resides. If multiple policies are linked to a domain, they are processed in the order set by the administrator.
4. Organizational Unit – Group policies assigned to the Active Directory organizational unit (OU) in which the computer or user are placed. (OUs are logical units that help organizing and managing a group of users, computers or other Active Directory objects.) If multiple policies are linked to an OU, they are processed in the order set by the administrator.
You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012 R2. Server1 has two network adapters and is located in a perimeter network. You need to install the RIP version 2 routing protocol on Server1. Which node should you use to add the RIP version 2 routing protocol? To answer, select the appropriate node in the answer area.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. All DNS servers host a DNS zone named adatum.com. The adatum.com zone is not Active Directory-integrated. An administrator modifies the start of authority (SOA) record for the adatum.com zone. After the modification, you discover that when you add or modify DNS records in the adatum.com zone, the changes are not transferred to the DNS servers that host secondary copies of the adatum.com zone. You need to ensure that the records are transferred to all the copies of the adatum.com zone. What should you modify in the SOA record for the adatum.com zone? To answer, select the appropriate setting in the answer area.
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-411 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-411 practice tests.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.
Why Choose Lead2pass?
If you want to pass the exam successfully in first attempt you have to choose the best IT study material provider, in my opinion, Lead2pass is one of the best way to prepare for the exam.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|